Tram Hunter is an open source Android application for real-time location information for Melbourne Trams.
Tram Hunter aims to be as quick and clean as possible for getting to the data you want.
The main features of Tram Hunter are:
- Browse or search for stops
- Favorite stops for quick reference
- Find nearby stops by Android location services
- Tram icons representing the approaching tram model
- See tram stops on a map
- Open Source available under a GPLv2 license
Tram Hunter has been featured in a couple of publications: